- 3 November 2014 - 2:47pm — anonymous spotter
With the iSpot sAfr site preparing to move to the iSpot sAfr community on the Global site on 26-27th November, we need you to please help with some housework.
(1) make sure that you are happy with your profile: How? See this! &
(2) help us choose iConic images!!! nomination closes midnight Mon, voting midnight Tues.
Note: for transfer & testing the site will be unavailable for 48 hours (26-7 Nov).
APOLOGIES for iSpot being down over the weekend: seems we were the target of a major spam attack that stopped anyone from getting onto the system.
Help with confirming observations
Welcome to iSpot! Learn more about wildlife, share your interest with a friendly community and get help identifying what you have seen. more »
Watch the video to see how iSpot's friendly community helps you learn about wildlife.
- Wasp Invasion Competition 24th Nov 14
- Winners of the iSpot Marine Week bioblitz and Celebrate our Seas competition! 17th Nov 14
- Mockups for iSpot Community Background Image 14th Nov 14
- iSpot Community Background Image :: VOTE HERE NOW 6th Nov 14
All organisms are part of a web of ecological connections with other species. Many of these links are created by feeding relationships: every plant is eaten, every animal must eat. Most flowers depend on insects for pollination. Fruit are dispersed by birds, seeds by ants and mites hitch a ride on beetles in a relationship called phoresy.
As our contribution to the British Ecological Society's Festival of Ecology, you can now explore and record ecological relationships using iSpot. Find out how here