- 29 September 2014 - 8:40am — Mari-Lise
It's National Marine Week from the 6th to the 12th of October this year!
SANBI marine programme and the SeaKeys project will be running several events in celebration of this and we encourage everyone to get involved and spread the word.
Help with confirming observations
Welcome to iSpot! Learn more about wildlife, share your interest with a friendly community and get help identifying what you have seen. more »
Watch the video to see how iSpot's friendly community helps you learn about wildlife.
- National Marine Week 2014 29th Sep 14
- Celebrate our Seas Festival 29th Sep 14
- How well do you know your iSpot?? 21st Aug 14
- Explore, Identify, Contribute, Personalise! iSpot’s new look launched today 21st Aug 14
All organisms are part of a web of ecological connections with other species. Many of these links are created by feeding relationships: every plant is eaten, every animal must eat. Most flowers depend on insects for pollination. Fruit are dispersed by birds, seeds by ants and mites hitch a ride on beetles in a relationship called phoresy.
As our contribution to the British Ecological Society's Festival of Ecology, you can now explore and record ecological relationships using iSpot. Find out how here